"The attorneys at Inman Flynn have provided invaluable assistance to the Metro District throughout the last 50 years. Inman Flynn's advice and expertise guided the District through some of its most challenging times, including the transfer of the City and County of Denver's common system, litigation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the Lowry Landfill Superfund Site insurance and liability issues.
With the help of Inman Flynn, the Metro District has successfully transitioned from a fledgling treatment provider to a leader in the wastewater industry. The District congratulates the firm on its 50th Anniversary and wishes it the best of fortune in the next 50 years."
- Catherine R. Gerali
Metro Wastewater Reclamation District
The attorneys at Inman Flynn offer a breadth of expert and diverse legal experience derived from more than 50 years of service representing individuals and businesses.
Why Choose Inman Flynn?
- A personalized approach to client representation and case management
- An aggressive approach to negotiations and litigation, placing your interests above firm profits
- Comprehensive case analysis and practical legal solutions
- Alternative fee arrangements, including value pricing
- Vast experience investigating matters—we know where to find information to support your claim or defense
Click on the names below to learn more.
Call 303-861-5300 to begin discussing your particular legal matter. However, before we can become formally engaged as your legal counsel, we will require a written fee agreement. To learn more about our fee arrangements, visit Fee Arrangements.